Monday, September 29, 2008

Just a Quick Update

I've been so so busy lately and I'm not even sure what I've been busy doing. =)

I'm still getting greener. Still a huge work in progress. Our recycling is going well. I've decided one of the next steps is to buy less that needs to be recycled. This came about because our 'plastics' recycling bin stays full! We go through so many plastic jugs and containers. I'll work on that...

We're cloth diapering 100% of the time now. No more back up disposables. It's going really well, we love it and the babies certainly don't mind. Every time I cover their hiney's in cloth I think to myself that that must feel better than a disposable diaper. I know I'd rather wear cotton than what ever disposables are made of!

I only have about 2 washes left of my store bought detergent; which means I'll run out today! Guess I'll be making detergent today. Keep your fingers crossed for me! = )

1 comment:

Jen said...

Which recipe are you following?