Thursday, November 20, 2008

SQUASH!

We've been exploring the wide world of squash lately. I know more about squash than I ever thought I'd know. And I must say, I'm surprised. Squash can actually be good without gobs of cheese! The boys have enjoyed all the different squash surprises I've made, but I think they like the winter squash family better than the regular summer squash. I think it's the texture.

Would you like to learn about squash too?

Try these sites:

Delicious Organics - Tells you all about each type of squash and better yet, how they're usually cooked and eaten!

Wholesome Baby Food - This one breaks down the nutrition facts for squash and lists lots of recipes for the more advanced eater.

Homemade Baby Food Recipes - Got a spaghetti squash? Find out what to do with it here. By the way, the boys LOVED spaghetti squash!

A mom's blog - She's more ambitious than I am today and includes pictures...scroll down, they're there...

No comments: